Africa Executive Coaching Convention
About the Convention
The Africa Executive Coaching Convention is the premier platform for organisational leaders and executive coaches to share experiences, learnings and the latest research in coaching for accelerated growth of organisations in the continent. The dialogue will explore the realities of coaching in the African context to effectively address leadership and business challenges, and increase successes for organisations.
The convention will connect C-Suite executives, entrepreneurs, leaders in business, government, the development sector and academia with the executive coaching community. Their conversations will pull together stories and case studies that inspire, motivate and encourage participants to sustainably create extraordinary workplaces through executive coaching strategies that work for Africa.
The convention aspires to articulate and work towards a “philosophy” of coaching for Africa, that catalyses transformation in individuals and organisations. Africa Executive Coaching Convention Format and Subthemes.
Who should Attend?
- C-Suite Executives
- Team Managers
- HR & Talent Professionals
- Executive Coaches
- Coach Training Institutions
- Coaching Associations
- 18 captivating live presentations and discussions spread over 3 Sessions in 6 weeks by subject matter experts.
- Over 40 visionary CEOs, Executive Coaches and Business thought leaders to share knowledge and connect with.
- Collaborate in mastermind groups for accountability and personal growth.
- Network and learn from professional peers.
- One to one interaction with key executive coaching and corporate service providers.
- Two bonus recorded webinars by expert executive coaches with the latest insights.
- Share experiences of executive coaching and its impact on organisational growth.
- Explore executive coaching strategies to create an agile workforce.
- Deliberate on the promotion of workplace inclusivity through coaching practice.
- Integrate coaching across mixed generational workforce and millennials.
- Explore strategies for effective coaching of leaders and organisations through times of disruption
- Integrate successes and learnings to shape best practice in executive and team coaching in the African context.
- Engage stakeholders to adapt executive coaching in the context of African culture.